Sunday, September 28, 2008

De Blob!!!



I foolishly rented a new Wii game yesterday and I played for about five hours. The basis of the game is that inkies have taken all the color out of the world and imprisoned all the people to work at cubicals. This new colorless world is full of jails and propoganda towers. As the hero, blob, it is your job to bring color back to the city. I love the whole political undertones in this game. I cannot seem to stop playing. I want to color the entire world and get those evil leaders out of power. This game was originally made by Dutch college students. I don't know what is going to happen. I have tons of homework including a short story I need to finish for fiction class but all I really want to do is play De Blob. Its awful. Oh I wish I didn't have such an addictive personality.


Maybe I should be a video game tester when I graduate. I'm inherently good at playing video games. I got my first system (NINTENDO) when I was only five years old. Although I'm not sure I want to waste so much of my life staring at a TV screen...but maybe it's better than a computer screen...

No comments: