Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Black Cloud

Yesterday I got to run my first errand as an intern! I took this large Styrofoam poster through the subway to Cooper Square in the East Village. For some strange reason it took me an hour and a half. I was actually really busy yesterday. It went from 12-4:30 in about 5.3 seconds.

After Thai food with the GF I went back to Drew for some Ryan Weller time. I sewed Sam a new eye, nose and mouth. I enjoy sewing while drinking miller lite. Excellent! I'm glad Sam's surgery was a success.


I missed my train today by two minutes. It was pulling in as I got to the station but I didn't have a ticket and I was in Madison. I had to go down to the ticket window and wait on line. Its so stupid that Madison doesn't have ticket machines. What the fuck? Are we in the stone age?? Madison has so much money and they can't put in ticket machines?? Its so strange. Why isn't anyone else annoyed by this? I bet that they think it's "quaint". The only upside is that it supplies a job. I love the ticket guy. I'm going to find out what his name is.


I should just be a Manhattan dog walker. I love dogs and they love me. I have tons of experience and then I can be outside all day. Except I wouldn't work from December-February. I think that's fair. I'll walk 5th avenue dogs for $40 a walk. I think that's a good rate for someone with a BA in English.

No comments: